Mikhail Posypkin's Home Page
- Position: Department head at Federal Research Center " Computer Science and Control " of Russian Academy of Sciences
- 1996, Master Degree in Mathemetics and Applied Mathemetics,
Moscow State University
- 2004, Ph. D. in Computer Science,
Institute for System Programming
- 2015, D. Sc. in Mathematics, Dorodnicyn Computing Centre of RAS
- Interests: High perfromance computing, parallel computing, compilers, formal methods, optimization transformations.
- Present Research
- Application of parallel and distributed computing to exact and heuristic optimization algorithms
- Deterministic methods in mathematical programming and multiobjective optimization
- Knapsack problem complexity
- Desktop Grid Computing (see our Optima@home BOINC project)
- Past Research
Parallel programs semantics, verification and testing.
mpC expressions semantics definition and implementation in the
code generator. My recent results are about automated language test suite generation based on formal
specification. Learn more ....
mpC Command Line User Interface - a portable flexible environment
supporting building and running of mpC applications on different
UNIX and Windows clones.
© Mikhail Posypkin
E-mail: mposypkin ::at:: mail.ru